- The Girl’s Summer Tea
- Summer in the Kitchen — featuring yummy picnic foods such as a rye sandwich round, refrigerator pickles, mason jar treats, turnovers.
- Sewing—Summer felt runner (video on stippling included!), needlebook, simple crayon caddy, and plain to fancy tea towels.
- Fancier Soap - video on understanding when the soap ‘traces’ included.
- Simple Woodworking for Boys — Flower Press and Wall Shelf
- Articles of encouragement and some ideas for homeschool summer learning.
Wednesday, July 25, 2012
The Joyous Home Summer Journal is ready! If you buy a subscription to both the Joyous Home Journal and Tea Times, you'll receive all four Journals, plus six issues of the Tea Times! 36 pages.